Here we are at the end of the year! 2019 was filled with so many things– there were highs and lows, heartache and loss, doubts and fears, but there was also excitement, joy, new dreams and goals in process, lots of personal development, and undoubtedly more gratitude than I’ve ever had. There was raw emotion and gratefulness on another level and I’m so excited for what 2020 and this next decade holds! Click through the links for a blog, portfolio, or post of some of my favorite moments this year!
TOP TEN HIGHLIGHTS OF 2019
- PUBLISHED MY CHILDREN’S BOOK!
- JACKSON TURNED 1! AND HIS PARTY WAS ADORABLE
- COMPLETED SOME AMAZING PROJECTS: 3 MODEL HOMES, MODERN BATH REMODEL, CONTEMPORARY RANCH REMODEL, MODERN FARMHOUSE REMODEL, COLORFUL KITCHEN REMODEL, GALLEY KITCHEN REMODEL, SACRED HEART HOME TOUR
- BEGAN SOME AMAZING PROJECTS! COMING SOON TO A PORTFOLIO IN 2020!
- HOUSE OF BRAZIER TURNED 1!
- CELEBRATED 4 YEARS MARRIED AND 11 TOGETHER
- TRAVELED, MADE MEMORIES AND HAD ADVENTURES IN: SAN DIEGO, DENVER, CHICAGO, CHARLESTON, VEGAS, McARTHUR-BURNEY FALLS, MONTEREY, NAPA, TAHOE
- CELEBRATED ONE OF MY BESTIE’S GETTING MARRIED
- GOT MY HEART SET ON FIRE AT RISE BUSINESS CONFERENCE
- CHOPPED AND DONATED MY HAIR