13 Fun Facts About Me
You all know I’m a designer, big-dreamer and color-lover, but like every other human, I’m 3-dimensional and have a background story and favorite things! So in the light-hearted spirit of getting to know one another, here are some things you may not know! Can you relate to any of these?! Let me know!
In no particular order…
- I’ve been skydiving twice
- I didn’t get curly hair till I was 14
- I applied for college as a graphic designer before switching to interiors my sophomore year
- I minored in photography
- I live on iced tea and chai tea lattes: I’ve never had a full cup of coffee
- My husband and I met on our college track team– he was a decathlete
- I’m a 6x Division 1 Track and Field Conference Champion (2 long jump, 2 triple jump and 2 team titles)
- One of my favorite days ever was right after our Hawaiian beach wedding for an underwater photoshoot in our wedding clothes
- I love traveling and have been to 23 countries
- I used to consume ungodly amounts of Dr. Pepper and quit cold turkey in 2013
- We rode our bikes 30 miles down the California coastline on Highway 1 for the Best Buddies Challenge
- I was a Level 10 competitive gymnast before switching to track my sophomore year of high school
- When I travel, I never eat at restaurants that I can go to at home… I love trying the local favorites!
What about you?! Are there any similarities?!