13 More Fun Facts
Since the first round of facts was really fun and I learned a lot about you guys too (and that most of you would ride those 30 miles down the California coast instead of going skydiving!), I’ve added on for part 2! Can you relate to any of these?! What are some of your favorite things? Let me know!
In no particular order…
- Yup! That’s me riding a donkey down the switchbacks of Santorini — it’s even more hilarious and dramatic than it sounds!
- I love anything mint, caramel or toffee
- I love to paint and write
- I wrote and self-published a children’s book inspired by my son just after he was born
- I have a collection of favorite quotes that I started in junior high long before Pinterest existed
- Fourth of July and Christmas are my favorite holidays
- I love palm trees, sunsets and the ocean– individually and together– and they are my happy place!
- I’m a bourbon girl and thoroughly enjoyed the Kentucky Bourbon Trail
- I love seeing hard work pay off and dreams come true– major fan of NFL Draft Day and Shark Tank
- I was 5′ tall as a sophomore in high school and grew 7″ in a year and a half when I quit competitive gymnastics
- I LOVE the Olympics and have been to the track stadium that hosted the first Modern Olympic Games in Athens
- I love design history and architecture
- If I had a super power, I’d be able to teleport!
What about you?!